2014 Fellows Graduation
The University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center celebrated the graduation of five fellows from the Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Program and two from the Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Program this June.
The graduating Cardiovascular Medicine Fellows are:
- Vijay Doraiswamy, MD, who is joining the UA College of Medicine, Division of Cardiology as an assistant professor, primarily practicing at the UA Medical Center – South Campus.
- Joseph Hackler, DO, who is moving to Little Rock, Ark., where he will work in private practice.
- Ahmad Mizyed, MD, who is pursuing a heart failure fellowship at the University of Michigan during the coming academic year.
- Madhan Shanmugasundaram, MD, who is pursuing an interventional cardiology fellowship at the University of Kentucky.
- Tam Truong, MD, who will remain at the UA during the upcoming academic year as a fellow in the Interventional Cardiology Program.
The graduating Interventional Cardiology Fellows are:
- Ravi Boyella, MD, who will work in private practice in Sierra Vista, Ariz.
- Raj Patel, MD, who will work at Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tucson.