How to apply:
The Cardiovascular Disease fellowship program participates in both the AAMC ERAS application system and in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- AAMC Information:
- Institution: University of Arizona COM
- Program: University of Arizona College of Medicine-Tucson Program
- Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- NRMP Information:
- Institution: U Arizona COM-Tucson - Tucson, AZ
- Program Code: 1015141F0
- Program Name: Cardiovascular Disease/3 yr
Applicants must apply through the AAMC ERAS system before July 31.
The documents that are required in ERAS: 3 (or more) letters of recommendation, letter from program director, CV, ERAS application, a photograph, USMLE, MSPE transcripts and personal statement. We support J1 visas.
For additional questions, you may email the program coordinator, Christeana Castro, at email@example.com or call 520-626-1232.