Home › Fellowship Programs
The cardiology division in the University of Arizona College of Medicine, Department of Medicine offers two fellowship programs.
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship: an ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) accredited three-year program for cardiology training.
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship: This ACGME accredited one-year program is designed for physicians interested in a cardiology career with interventional procedures as a key component.
- Cardiology Grand Rounds
- Directory: Cardiology Fellows
- Meet the Class of 2019 Cardiovascular Disease Fellows
- Visit our 2016 Cardiology Fellows Graduation Album on Facebook
- Read more about our 2016 graduated fellows
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Cardiology Fellows Graduation
- Video: 2015 Cardiology Fellows Graduation
- Photo Gallery: 2014 Cardiology Fellows Graduation
- Video: 2012 Fellowship Graduation Interviews
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Cardiology Fellows Graduation
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Cardiology Fellows Graduation
To learn more about Tucson, the University of Arizona and Sarver Heart Center, watch the three-minute video: "Welcome to the UA Sarver Heart Center."