The Forum at Health Sciences Innovation Building
1670 E. Drachman St.
Tucson, AZ 85721
Health Sciences is heading in a new direction. Join a discussion with Dr. Michael D. Dake, Senior Vice President, to learn how.
Come find out how we are:
- Reshaping the future of health care through our Strategic Initiatives
- Developing new degrees, programs and courses that promote interprofessional collaboration and prepare the next generation of health professionals
- Investing in research to make wellness ageless and develop precision medicine for all with the creation of a new center
- Launching cross-campus initiatives Health and Humanities to capitalize on our unique strengths
- Expanding community outreach to better serve Arizona’s diverse communities
- Harnessing data and applying analytics to personalize health care and identify novel ways to solve global problems