The University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center will welcome these five physicians to train in the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program, beginning July, 2021:
- Zack Dale, MD, completed internal medicine residency at Oregon Health Sciences and medical school at Case Western University in Ohio.
- Scott Kirkpatrick, MD, completed internal medicine residency at University of Colorado in Aurora and medical school at University of Washington.
- Jacob Klewer, MD, completed internal medicine residency at University of Utah and medical school at University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson.
- Suzanne Oskouie, MD, completed internal medicine residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and medical school at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago. She also completed a Fulbright Research Fellowship at University of Geneva in Switzerland.
- Iniya Rajendran, MBBS, MPH, completed internal medicine residency at Boston Medical Center and graduated from Boston University School of Public Health and Imperial College London Faculty of Medicine for medical school.